Meeting in a Castle
From 200 points
The charming building is square in shape and composed of crenellated walls strengthened by three towers. In defense of the main stands one of the towers that were accessed by a drawbridge, later replaced by a brick. It stands out between the Adriatic Sea and the Sibillini Mountains, and the green of the countryside.
This majestic castle was built in the XIV Century, given its strategic location and its great architectural layout.
It played a leading role in local historical events until the mid-sixteenth century.
The Castle represents also an exclusive location, which can be customised to fit a multitude of events such as meetings, conferences, congress, presentations, weddings and parties.
The light and airy Auditorium boasts a capacity of 200 seated and it has full audiovisual facilities including wi-fi connection, video projection system, microphones, audio system with surround sound system.
This meeting package comprise the standard Day Delegate Rates and includes:
– Meeting Room until 5.30 pm
– Coffee break “Sweet & Savoury”
– Two course hot and cold buffet lunch based on local specialities
– Mid-afternoon tea, coffee, mini cakes & fresh fruit
– Flip chart, pad & pens
– AV equipment to include video projector & screen
– Complimentary wi-fi in the Meeting Room
– Bottles of mineral water throughout the meeting
– Complimentary access to the Castle
Participants: from 20 to 200
RELATED ITINERARIES PROPOSAL:
– escorted tour of the Fiastra Abbey in Chiaravalle – one of the best preserved Cistercian abbeys in Italy – a real jewel of Romanesque architecture among a gentle countryside crossed by long paths for relaxing walks.
– guided tour of the sixteenth-century city of Macerata, worldwide famous for its “Sferisterio Opera Festival”.
Ancona Falconara 44 Km
Perugia Sant’Egidio 65 km
Rimini Miramare 105 km
Pescara Liberi 114 Km
Roma Ciampino 167 km
Slc EXCLUSIVEComplimentary guided tour of the Castle for all the participants!