Team cooking: history & pleasure
From 150 points
Between the Pantheon and Piazza Navona you will find yourself in the warm, historic atmosphere of a noble family home. Originally from Siena, this family have lived here since 1642 and is related to many families of the Roman aristocracy.
With their original, historic furnishings, the second floor rooms provide a truly evocative setting for a cocktail and tour, formal banquets, receptions and exclusive business meetings.
There is a splendid choice of dinner services, table linen and centrepieces, with flower arrangements creating the perfect atmosphere.
TEAM COOKING PROPOSAL:
A kitchen challenge is both fun and educational. Each team is required to prepare a variety of dishes of the traditional Italian food. In order to accomplish this goal, they will have to divide the work based on each team member’s skills and ability.
At the end of the team cooking, all participants will taste the food prepared by themselves. The dinner will be served in the magnificent dining room and each course will be accompanied by the superb family wines.
The menu will be proposed by choosing only seasonal fresh products and the team cooking will be lead by Marchioness Elisabetta, a refined gourmet.
Duration: 3/4 hours
Participants: from 8 to 10
RELATED ITINERARIES PROPOSAL:
– a visit to the market in Piazza Campo dei Fiori to discover local delicacies;
– Caravaggio art walking tour with wine tasting, focused on visiting the different churches and monuments evoking this artist’s genius through his paintings and enjoying fine wines and local delicacies at a local wine bar.
AMENITIES & FACILITIES
- A private tour of the rooms and the picture gallery, accompanied by Marquis Corso
- An introduction to the wines accompanying the menu
- Dinner with the Masters of the house
- A family history book
Slc EXCLUSIVEAll the participants will take away a personalised cookbook!